Sunday, May 31, 2009

Receive Free Credit Card eBook Today

I am giving away for free my book “How to Beat Banks & Credit Cards at the Money Game.” Visit my site http://www.debtstrength.com to receive this great book.

If you have credit card debt and want to learn how to beat banks at the money game this is the book for you.

I take you through what goes into your credit score and how you can improve your score. I have worked with thousands of clients over the years and have found some common mistakes people make regarding their credit score.

I want to help you lower the amount banks earn from your mortgage, credit cards and car loans. Congress thinks that the new rules they passed are going to help, but not for another 9 months.

Even after the changes we still owe over $960 BILLION on credit card alone. That was BILLIONS, almost a TRILLION DOLLARS.

Take advantage of this special offer today. I have sold it regularly for $17, but I want to get this information in your hands.

Thanks

Teddy Danfield



Visit http://www.debtstrength.com

No comments:

Post a Comment