Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Product to Reduce Credit Card Debt

I just found this great new book to help eliminate debt in three to five years. I received product last week to see if it was really any good. Information seems to be very good.

The best part of the program is the debt stacking excel spreadsheet. Just plug in your current balances, rate and payments then the program will show exactly how much interest you will pay and the pay off date. I go over this in my book at one of the best ways to eliminate debt.

Debt stacking is not something your lender will show you since they are in the debt business. The cost of the program is wiped out by the money you will save in interest, potentially up to 100x the purchase price.

That is only a part of the program, but the best part in my opinion. Debt stacking is how I saved clients thousands of dollars of money.

Go to this link for more information http://tinyurl.com/csxo3f


Combine this program and my book would give an awesome one, two punch on eliminating debt and put more money back in your pocket.

Visit http://debtstrength.com

No comments:

Post a Comment