Thursday, February 5, 2009

Credit cards continue to earn money

Just read that Visa earned $574 Million in last quarter of 2008. This compared to $424 Million in last quarter of 2007.

See even in tough times credit card companies are still earning money. Obviously people are still using their cards. They are also not paying much of their balance off each month.

I remember seeing a stat that only 38% of people paid their cards off each month. I'm sure that stat has decreased meaning more and more are carrying balances each month.

We need good solid advice on how to payoff these credit cards and keep more money in your pockets.

This is my goal in my upcoming book. Please subscribe to my blog so you can be informed when book is complete.

LESSON: Even in tough times credit card companies still earn a profit from YOU and ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment